Emergency situation such as a sewage backup doesn’t come announced. It discreetly damages the property and also can affect your health, as it may contain viruses, bacteria, and microbes. Even if it’s clean water backup, stagnancy can give rise to waterborne diseases. With the health hazard associated, self-cleaning is not even an option. In fact, damage caused by sewage backup quickly escalates even before you are ready to react.
You need an equally agile service such as USA Bio Care. We are not only quick to respond but have the state-of-the-art-equipment and OSHA approved team to take care of your situation quickly. For our client’s convenience, we even work with your insurance company for our payment, so that you don’t have to pay anything upfront.
We are an experienced partner you can truly trust in a situation like Sewage backups in your basement or any other part of you home.
Let USA Bio Care Handle Everything
Our business offers the following features:
- 24/7 Phone Lines
- Or Click on our web form and we will see it right away!
- Free Quotes
- Timely Deliverables
- State-Of-The-Art Equipment
- Registered With The Michigan Department of Public Health
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Standard (HAZWOPER) Certified, Trained Staff
- OSHA Guidelines strictly followed
- Competitive Prices
Once our team evaluates the situation, they identify the source of water whether it is clean water backup, under the house or from the toilet which may contain urine and fecal matter. The extent of remediation depends on the level of water contamination. Our highly trained and efficient staff will identify the source quickly and administer the following steps:
- Contaminated/stagnant water removal with OSHA approved guidelines
- Stripping of the carpets, laminate or wooden flooring, furnishing or if a wall or any other surface that might have been exposed to the contaminated water.
- Then thoroughly drying out the area with professional machinery.
- When everything dries out, we apply disinfectants to prevent the spread of microbes, and if need be (depending on the level of damage) treat the area to prevent mold and mildew.
- Finally, neutralize the odor and make the space habitable again.
At USA Bio Care, we understand that your life gets disrupted with such emergencies. We do our absolute best to get you back on track as quickly as possible.