Biohazard removal company in Michigan
When finding yourself in the presence of trauma or crime scenes and accidents, among others, can be a traumatizing experience. Knowing what to do and how to proceed may be an impossible task to decipher at first. Still, once the police have finished their investigation procedures, you will need the help of a biohazard removal company.
Every trace of blood and bodily fluid has to be removed to ensure the safety of you and those around you. Following the suitable protocols of removal, cleaning, disinfection, and final disposal of biological waste are essential to ensure a pathogen (virus, parasite, and bacteria) free space.
If you require a full-service biohazard removal company in Michigan, USA Bio Care is a call away.
USA Bio Care: At your service 24/7
USA Bio Care is a biohazard removal company in Michigan. We are compliant and regulated by OSHA and EPA regarding adequate practices for safely handling biohazard removal and consequently the disposition of said materials.
We are well aware of the unwanted difficulties that may come with biohazard removal from a trauma or crime scene. Thus, we provide critical attention to our customer’s calls 24/7, with a prompt response to violent crimes, tragic accidents, or deadly disasters.
Why Choose USA Bio Care?
USA Bio Care is indeed the best professional biohazard removal company in Michigan. We care about our customers, staff, community, and environment, ensuring their safety in every step of our course of action.
So why choose USA Bio Care in the event of facing trauma or a crime scene?
- Our customer service representatives are available 24/7
- Our representatives are trained to provide initial assessment by phone and inform you of the following steps.
- We are licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Experienced with federal, state, and local law enforcement.
- Regulated by OSHA and EPA
- Continually update our staff in HAZMAT and HAZWOPER to properly address emergencies.
- We can provide biohazard removal and cleaning solutions when it comes to homicides, even in complex scenarios like a car or any house area.
- Payment will be addressed with insurance after the service has been finalized.
- We partnered with the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency to provide work opportunities to active military and our veterans.
Contact USA Bio Care
At USA Biocare, we’ll attend to your biohazard removal needs promptly and professionally. Look no further and give us a call. Our customer service representatives will assess and provide information on how to proceed.