Blood Clean Up Services in Michigan
Medical and scientific research has made significant advancements in the incidence of biohazard situations and how the wrong cleaning procedures can spread diseases.
Having a blood spill can seem like an unwanted event, and yet it may seem like a task you could do. The reality is that if there is blood involved, no matter the situation, it represents a risk to your health (even a tiny amount). It can be hazardous if you are not trained to do so.
Blood remains can contain pathogens, ergo, bacteria, parasites, and viruses that can stay in a dormant state for months, even years, on a not properly disinfected surface. Therefore, if you find yourself in a bio-hazard situation due to trauma or crime scenes, don’t hesitate and contact USA Bio Care. We provide professional and trusted blood clean-up services in Michigan.
USA Bio Care – Biohazard Cleaners
USA Bio Care is a locally owned and operated company with proven expertise as biohazard cleaners. We are a dependable helping hand in situations of distress. Our team is prepared to attend trauma and crime scenes professionally and discretely.
Why Call USA Bio Care?
- OSHA, EPA, and HAZMAT certified for secure removal, proper and safe disposal, and hospital-grade disinfection.
- Our team is constantly updated in terms of international and local regulations.
- We are specialized and trained within HAZWOPER guidelines.
- We are licensed, bonded, and insured.
- We have experience with federal, state, and local law enforcement.
- Social Commitment is one of our pillars. We partner with the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency to provide support and working opportunities for our veterans and active military.
- We are available 24/7 all year long.
- Payment will be addressed with insurance after the job is completed.
Inside The Cleaning Process
Here’s how our process works and what you can expect when hiring our biohazard cleaning services.
- Contact. Our lines of communication and services are open 24/7. We will provide a preliminary assessment by phone, instructing you on the plan of action.
- Response time. Our team of technicians will be there within an hour in the Michigan area.
- Evaluation. After the police are done with their procedures, our technicians will assess the area and delimit the range of action.
- Disposal. Biohazard materials and surfaces with traces of them will be disposed of. We will guarantee the scene’s safety by removing sections of carpet, flooring, and other materials if needed. These materials will be disposed of according to regulations.
- Clean and disinfect. We follow strict cleaning and disinfection procedures.
- Revise. At the end of this process, we proceed to revise the scene with the utmost care. We use ATP (adenosine triphosphate) tests to ensure every trace of biological hazard has been removed.
Contact USA Bio Care
At Bio Care, we are aware of the implications of trauma and crime scenes, how these events can happen without further notice. Therefore we are always available to assess and provide blood clean up services in Michigan.